Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hello Family and Friends! Okay first things first.... I GOT MY PICTURES TO SEND!!!!! :)
 So now you can see everything from the past few weeks! Life is good here in Asebu. Elder Tupola and I are getting along great as companions and it's nice to have Elder Johnson in the apartment with us so it's fun. The work wasn't super great this week. 
We need to work with our members more strengthening the branch and all that fun stuff, so this week should be better. My last Zone Conference and Interviews are this Friday so that will be sad, I hear it's all about working with Members and our Ward/Branch Leaders so I am excited to learn and apply what we need to know. 
So as for the title... Yeah this week it becomes official that I will be home like really soon. I had 2 dreams in a row about it. Like I have had dreams about home before but this time there was 2 in a row. One where I came home and I flashed back into the past and just looked at how much my parents did for me and how much I wanted to tell them I am sorry for not being a better son, and telling them how much I love them.  The second one was more typical where I am at home and I am  talking to my family one by one, but it's been weird...




I'll be honest I am  excited to see my family again, I can't wait until that day that I get to hug my mom, It can't come any faster. However at the same time the closer this is getting  I am getting progressively sadder and sadder and sadder. I don't want to go home, I do because I want to see my family, but I don't. It's really mixed right now.  But I love Ghana so much. / Anyways this is home for me ,and I love these people and the culture so much. I love being a missionary here, and I love being here every day with such incredible people with such incredible faith, love, and compassion. 



So with that being said, it's my time to just focus on the work and continue on. We are at 99 B.O.M.  1 more to reach 100 for the group but I want to give out another 30 more, so hopefully we can do that. I love this gospel so much, I know that we are in the Lord's True church today. And I know that Jesus Christ loves you, and wants the best for you, Turn to him and he will help you, he is your advocate, your brother, your savior. I am grateful for him and for the message that we get to share about him each and every single day. I love you all, have a great week!
Love,
Elder Harward






No comments:

Post a Comment