Saturday, May 20, 2017

My Last Full Week in Ghana

Hello Family and Friends!
I hope last week you had a happy Mother's Day to you all! I hope that you enjoyed time with your family during the weekend. It was SO nice to talk to my family right before I come home so I am so grateful for them and all that they do. It's been a pretty nice week indeed...
So the start of the week my companion wasn't feeling too well, but he is doing better and we are grateful for that. But on Wednesday we were able to go to Ntranoa for an FM by Brother Ninson and his family. I guess they wanted me to come one last time before I left. I love this family so much and I love the people in Ntranoa so much, they are so great. I gave the Branch some pictures too, so hopefully they enjoy it.
On Friday I went on my last exchange with Elder Kiiza(My District Leader) in Abura Dunkwa! It was really nice and I got this AWESOME lunch from Elder Nemet with Chicken and Rice and Stew, SOOO Good. I love rice haha. :)
I have been pushing myself it give out 150 B.O.M's before I go home (50 more than what we put as a group) I am at 133 right now so we shall see how it goes. We even went to try to find this one Village apparently in our area but just got stuck in the Bush but luckily we made it back home haha
The Stake Presidency came to Church on Sunday so that was really cool, they were doing interviews for Advancement  to the Melchizedek Priesthood so that was nice.
I was hoping President Amos’ Family (All of them) would come to church one Sunday just one Sunday to feel of the spirit and to just feel how Families can be together forever. Well they have never come (Expect one daughter) so we shall see how my last week goes. I've been asking them so, hopefully they will accept my last request.
Anyways everything else is just small small as you know, but anyways I love you guys so much and I hope you have a great week!
MY LAST FULL WEEK IN GHANA! a little weird, and sad, but hopefully I can do the Lord’s work and push on Love you!
Love,

Elder Harward



No comments:

Post a Comment