Saturday, July 30, 2016

Another week here in Ntranoa with some ups and downs

Hello Family and Friends! How are you all doing? I am sorry that I am really low on time, so I apologize to those who I won't be able to write this week, but I really appreciate all the love and support you guys give me. I will respond to you all next week! :)
Okay for this week I will just share some of the Highlights:
Monday we had a Zone Activity at Abura Chapel and that was nice. Musical Chairs, Dancing, all that fun stuff! It was a blast. Oh and I treated my companions to fried rice from the expensive place and we enjoyed pa pa!

Tuesday was a nice day. Sister Otusanya instructed us on what she learned on her mission, and it was really neat. (She goes home next transfer) She is a really great missionary, and is a hard worker. We had District Meeting in NTranoa due to the lack of keys in Abura but it was fun! Okay so after district Meeting we saw Sister millicents referral Paula and that was nice. She is a really sweet woman, and we had a nice lesson.
On Wednesday we met Monica's Mother Mame Adjoa and that was really sweeet!

Friday the Abura Sister's had 4 baptisms. So we went to the baptisms and it was really great. The Abura sisters are doing well, and I got to interview 2 of them (A young man named Norris and a small girl named Elena). I really feel the spirit there.

Sunday was a good and a hard day. It was hard because Ninson didn't come to church Again.... We feel that he is not understanding our message so that's hard but we talked to the ward about it in PEC so hopefully we can help him. Also Priscilla didn't come. We talked to her about the Word of Wisdom and she has troubles. She likes tea and doesn’t understand the sacrament because of the Law of Moses with sacrifices so she believes Pig is evil (Her mother is an S. D. A. so that's where she gets some of the beliefs) and she backed out of her baptism date for August 20th. She did say September so that was nice. She has a lot of questions which is good because she is being open now about our teaching which is good. Sam disappointed us in for the 3rd time this week with not meeting with us, and patience told us she would go to her church on Sunday. :( Sad days this week for sure. But Elder Nsenga, Elder Kiiza, and I know that we have some work to do so that's good. We also received 2 more referrals this week, so that was great. But we could use your prayers for our investigators. :) Francis is doing well, and so are our recent converts so that's good! Hopefully we can help them. But just a quick thought I had this week. Heavenly father really knows us individually and knows what we need. It really hit me this week more than ever. I don't know what these people need but He does, and He knows all of us perfectly and loves us so much and as we turn to Him He will help us in what we need to do.

I hope you all have a great week. I love you all so much and I hope that all is going well for you all. Have a great week okay?
Love,
Elder Harward

No comments:

Post a Comment